Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, September 24, 2015

Just do it






     I am trying to stop caring about what I can't do and be glad of what I can.  I made myself go back to my Wednesday night run group last night.  It is always so easy to just talk myself into putting on my PJs and curling up with a good book at night instead so I haven't been there for months and months. I did go, though, and had a really nice time running/walking with 2 friends who run at my speed.  I won a new water bottle in the drawing plus got to test out some new shoes I am considering getting.  I must push my limits more than I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment