Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, September 3, 2015

It's official




     I am a streaker and this is my streakiversary.  I have run a minimum of one mile a day for 365 days....some on the treadmill, but most outside with Charleigh.  It has been great discipline for both of us.  (It looks like I need to order more GU--lol)  Total run streak miles for 365 days=2068.6.

     This is my first attempt at taking a selfie.  I suck at it.  Sorry. But it does show where we do many of our runs when the scary coyote and winter ice don't keep us away.


     Now to continue onward.  The question of the day has become when I will run rather than if I will run.  I'm not getting faster, but we are increasing our tenacity and "doggedness!" (Hah)


     That was one of my New Year's Resolutions met.  I am working on another to run 2015 miles in calendar year 2015.  I am on track to get 'er done.  Today I completed 1500.


No comments:

Post a Comment