Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tell the people judging your journey to look down at their feet. Unless they are wearing your shoes - tell them to back off.





     Speaking of journeys....I did one of those silly Facebook quizzes to determine your Hippie name.  Mine was "Journey."  Love it.

     I went to training group last night.  We were divided into 2 groups.  I got put into the faster group and was the slowest by far. Oh well.  Doing my best.

     "Don't judge your running by your speed."      Amby Burfoot


No comments:

Post a Comment