Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, January 25, 2015

the only good egg

                                                             shared from Minions Quotes


     I did my long run yesterday.  Our training group had varied assignments depending on experience, and length and time-frame of their upcoming races. Some people ran 25 minutes, some 3 miles, 5 miles, 14 miles, 20 miles. Much of the running was done alone and that canyon was cold with winter wind zipping down!   But we got her done.
     I do miss my normal Saturday run group which, for me, was purely social.  More walking and talking is done than running.  I miss those friends. But this training won't be forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment