Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The most important health video to watch this year......


     Here is a link to a long video, 52 minutes, but please, please make the time to watch. It is about preventing and combating chronic disabling diseases with diet. Your body will thank you.
     I would give anything to have known this 50 years ago.

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/from-table-to-able/




     How is your weather and how are you holding up?  Today is worse than yesterday, freezing fog and only 15 degrees,  covering the world with ice.  I skated down the driveway just taking out the recycling and the trash.  I wonder if I could train the dog to run on the treadmill?

No comments:

Post a Comment