Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Friday, November 13, 2015

World Kindness Day, and Friday the 13th.


     Today marks Friday the 13th as well as World Kindness Day.  Of course, every day needs to be World Kindness Day.  If the opportunity arises, I will go out of my way to be kind....it is a serendipitous thing.  I also plan on making the balance of my charitable donations for the year today. That makes me feel kind and warm and good.

Practice random acts of kindness.

A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.---William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment