Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A little fall of rain....and hail.


     The rest of the country seems to have been getting a lot of rainfall, but we haven't had any here...until today.  We've had a couple of showers and some hail.  I had procrastinated with mowing my lawn and planting flowers, intending to do it today.  I guess another day will have to do.
     Meanwhile, this song from "Les Miserables" has been going through my mind all day.  And rain will make the flowers grow.


                      Why does rain make us so melancholy?
                      (email subscribers, go to my blog to view the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment