Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and to all Mom's...





     Today is the 99th official celebration of Mother's Day.  I wish you a beautiful one.  I have always loved the following quote because it feels so very true:

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."---Elizabeth Stone



     I also love this.  I don't have a cat-"child" but do have a dog-"child."

                                   shared from Nothing but Kitty CATS


No comments:

Post a Comment