Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kaiser Permanente Colfax 1/2 marathon.

     So today is the day.  I got up at 3:45 although I have been awake since 2:00.  Will leave at 4:45 and drive to my daughter's house.  She is kind enough to drop me off close to the race by 6, plus pet-sit for me during the morning.  Thanks so much Kate!  Then I'll walk to the race, find the lengthy lines for the porta-potties, and be at the starting line by 7.  I wish I wasn't injured and that running didn't hurt, but there is always next time.  All I have to do today is finish.  Fear the Turtle!


                                                        I <3 to run


Photo: From all of us to all of you! <3
                                         
                                                                      Hippie Peace Freaks

No comments:

Post a Comment