Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, May 9, 2013

Don't you love it?




                 
                                                                     Hippie Peace Freaks

The turtles are so me.  I will never have speed.  I am finally admitting that I have peaked at very slow,  but I can still hope for endurance.  That is my goal. So I tell myeself:

                            Dare to be different

It is gray and damp here...the dampness is a nice change for Colorado.  I'm off to train service dogs and run errands...good indoor activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment