Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Saturday, August 17, 2013

Forward is a pace.

     I'm approaching a year on my plank-a-day streak so I loved this picture when I saw it on Facebook.


                                     shared from  Life in the day of a runner


          As I have mentioned frequently in the past, I am a turtle.  I am a slow jogger/runner/walker, plus I am a grad of the U. of Md.......the Terrapins.  "Fear the Turtle". Plus, turtles symbolize longevity.  Here is a picture of the cute birthday gift I received from my parents.  I love it.



     Above is the turtle cookie jar generously given to me by my brother and sister-in-law.  I love it, too.

     Live long and prosper.



No comments:

Post a Comment