Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Plod, plod, plod, occasional zoom....




                                         Overboard, 8-8-13


    I have to run today as I won't get any running in this upcoming weekend.  Plod, Plod, Plod, occasional Zoom.

     Here is a link to a RunnersWorld article that reports that masters athletes (older, aging athletes) have superior brain function.  It is another reason to get out the door.....that and trying to wear out my wild and crazy dog.
http://www.runnersworld.com/health/masters-athletes-have-superior-brain-function

   
And I will remember the sunscreen this time.  That's me in the pink last night.....


No comments:

Post a Comment