Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, October 19, 2015

Adult Onset Running



     So this is the name of what I have contracted late in life....Adult Onset Running.  Below is a link to a good article describing why it is awesome. It reminds me to focus on the joy and mystery of running.  I don't need to PR or go fast.  I'll never be able to keep up with young athletes.  But I can have fun and stay healthy. There are certainly worse conditions to acquire as a person ages.

https://ilovetorun.org/adult-onset-running-why-it-b-831.html

No comments:

Post a Comment