Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, October 18, 2015

Is it too late to start training???







    Most all of my running friends are racing in the Denver Rock and Roll Marathon/half marathon today.  I sort of wish I was there for the camaraderie, but mostly I am so glad I could sleep in, not getting up at 3 am, not having to go out there and push myself so hard.
     I know it will be my turn in a week, but I've always been the Queen of Denial, so not thinking about it will get me through the week.  It is either that, or I might throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment