Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Friday, October 30, 2015

"You only have to exercise on the days that you eat." ---Joseph S Alpert, editor-in-chief of the American Journal of Medicine

     I read this quote recently.  It is simple and to the point, and will be easy for me to remember.  Exercise is much easier than not eating.

http://www.runnersworld.com/weight-loss/a-weight-loss-manifesto?cid=soc_Runner%27s%20World%20-%20RunnersWorld_FBPAGE_Runner%E2%80%99s%20World__Weight%20Loss



     Here is more evidence that exercise slows aging. I need lots more exercise evidently! Ha.
http://sportsgeezer.com/2015/more-evidence-that-exercise-slows-aging/


     I saw this quote on Facebook, and liked it.
This morning I feel....mortal.  I am going to run until that feeling goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment