Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, October 5, 2015

Hot Chocolate 15 k



     The Hot Chocolate 15k yesterday was fun.  The weather was cool and overcast....a great thing.  It took me one hour and 51 min. to run 9.4 miles.  I was 37 out of 60 in my age bracket. Someday I'll be faster.  Here are some things that made the effort worthwhile:

Cool finisher's medal and jacket


Friends


More friends (Note portapotties are de rigueur for backgrounds in running pics)


Plus I rewarded myself with new shoes (just call me Imelda--remember her?)


     I am sore today.

No comments:

Post a Comment